Our studios are an open and social environment. We gather together around a free, freshly prepared vegetarian lunch daily, alongside group coffee and tea times, to talk, collaborate and share experiences.
We benchmark our salaries, with the intention of paying equivalent to or above our peers, and we have a staff benefits package which includes:
- Generous holiday allowance with the option to purchase additional holiday
- Cycle to work scheme and insurance
- Annual profit share (discretionary)
- Income protection
- Employers pension contribution
- A comprehensive professional development programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Paid parental leave
- Free vegetarian lunch
- Daily fresh fruit
We have an annual awayday for the whole practice, summer and Christmas parties, and organise regular social, sporting and design events. We take part in industry and local events, like the London Festival of Architecture, Forest of The Imagination and Open House, and have a lively cross-practice Bike Club, taking part in small and large challenges.