Feilden Clegg Bradley Studios
Twenty Tottenham Street
Sponsored by Linkcity
Join us on the 15th of February at 6.00pm to find out how to get involved in the London Energy Transformation Initiative in 2018 and to have your say about the Mayor’s draft London Plan.
Last year the London Energy Transformation Initiative (LETI) formed to influence the draft London Plan and London Environment strategy, we had a hugely successful year bringing together over 170 diverse construction industry professionals to develop collaborative policy proposals for a zero-emissions London, click here for the latest report.
The LETI 2018 workstream launch will showcase what LETI has planned for 2018 and how to get involved, details will be provided on:
London plan consultation
- Outputs from the LETI consultation workshop at City Hall
- Consultation workshop summary report launch
- How to have your say about the draft London plan
How to get involved with the other LETI 2018 workstreams
- Leading by example: developing a standard LETI appendix for energy statements
- Advancing Net Zero: Developing a Zero carbon framework with the UKGBC
LETI legacy - peer reviewing, design review role etc